Tony Khan has now confirmed the dates for the first set of Ring of Honor (ROH) TV tapings under his banner.
Since Khan announced that he was the new owner of ROH in March 2022, the promotion has only held pay-per-view events.
That’s about to change, with ROH TV set to make its return on the HonorClub platform.
Fightful previously reported that a ROH TV taping was scheduled for the last weekend of February.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Khan confirmed that the tapings will take place in Orlando, Florida on February 25 and 26.
Noting that we’ll learn more on Dynamite, Khan said that he’s “excited to talk more about it (on AEW Dynamite) around the Mark Briscoe and Josh Woods match.”
While Khan hasn’t confirmed any stars for the taping, several notable names were recently pulled from an indie event on that weekend, leading to speculation that they’ll be in Orlando at the end of the month.
Khan also recently revealed his booking philosophy surrounding AEW and ROH crossover, which you can read more about right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw