One of Impact Wrestling’s biggest stars, Rohit Raju, has announced he is a free agent as of yesterday (January 2).
Raju made the announcement to his fans on Twitter, and asked them where they would like to see him wrestle next.
His final match for the promotion came at the Throwdown Throwback II Special in December, when he lost to Josh Alexander.
Raju had been with Impact Wrestling since 2017, during which time he held the X Division Championship for over 100 days in 2020.
Below you can see his tweet and the replies from his fans.
As of today I am a free agent. Where would you like to see me next?
— Rohit Raju/Hakim Zane (@HakimZane) January 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match