Former ROH Women’s Champion Rok-C has been on WWE’s radar a lot recently, with her attending a WWE tryout back in December of 2021.
Per Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Rok-C took part in a second WWE tryout recently, in which she was offered a deal by the company.
There was reportedly a big internal push in WWE to sign the 20-year old, which appears to be on the cards.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed