The biggest wrestling news story of 2022, and perhaps of all time, broke last Friday, when Vince McMahon announced his retirement from WWE, from all duties except for creative.
Many WWE stars past and present have commented on McMahon’s retirement, including WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, who said that he wasnt’ happy about it.
Current Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns was signing autographs following a recent appearance on the Today Show, when he was asked for comments on the retirement of Vince.
He simply said:
“I just wish him nothing but luck and happiness in the future. It’s been great.”
Reigns made mention of Vince’s absence on this week’s WWE Raw, where he told Theory that his ‘daddy’s not here anymore’.
Reigns is set for his ‘last time ever’ Last Man Standing match with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam this Saturday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism