After Raw went off the air, Constable Baron Corbin – and I said that without retching, I’m impressed – returned the ring to call-out number one contender to the WWE Universal Championship, Roman Reigns.
While the ‘Big Dog’ didn’t dignify Corbin’s request with an answer, Finn Bálor did, but soon found himself outnumbered when Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre joined the party. Luckily for the Irishman, Seth Rollins was on hand to even the odds and the pair cleared the trio from the ring to close out the night.
WWE are not looking at a Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin feud and we can all be thankful for that. This was simply a ruse to continue the war with Finn Bálor without making it look like it.
With the SummerSlam WWE Intercontinental Championship Match up in the air, Bálor, Corbin, and McIntyre could and most probably will be added to the equation in the weeks to come. Roman Reigns, of course, will challenge Brock Lesnar for the red strap on August 19.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Jon Moxley Unimpressed By Return Of CM Punk
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?