Current Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns’ status for Elimination Chamber 2023 has potentially been revealed.
Next year’s Elimination Chamber premium live event will emanate from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on February 18.
WWE has now shared a new poster for the event, which appears to indicate that a top star won’t be in action at the event.
The new poster features three notable names:
– Seth Rollins
– Bobby Lashley
– Liv Morgan
– Drew McIntyre
– Kevin Owens
– Bianca Belair
– Sami Zayn
Interestingly, Roman Reigns is not featured on the graphic.
While it hasn’t been confirmed that Reigns won’t be at the event, WWE have been known to advertise big names for events, then change advertising after they decide that the star won’t be appearing, so it is notable that from the get go, Reigns isn’t on the graphic.
Reigns signed a new WWE deal earlier this year to work less dates, so the Tribal Chief will only be in action at the biggest WWE shows moving forward.
Reigns defended his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at the most recent premium live event, defeating influencer Logan Paul to retain his gold at the November 5 Crown Jewel show.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed