The Tribal Chief no longer has his special counsel. Roman Reigns fired Paul Heyman on tonight’s (September 17) episode of SmackDown.
Heyman came out with Reigns at the end of the show, where he told Reigns that he was protecting him from Brock Lesnar. Roman then hugged Heyman and thanked him for his honesty, before firing him as his special counsel.
Reigns took Heyman out with a Superman Punch, before going to hit a Con-Chair-To on Heyman. Brock Lesnar ran out to make the save, dropping both Usos and Reigns with an F5.
Lesnar and Reigns are set to collide for the Universal Championship at WWE Day 1 on New Year’s Day.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Who Won The NXT Women’s Battle Royal For Title Match Against Tiffany Stratton