The finish to the main event of WrestleMania 39 did not go down as many people had expected it to.
Roman Reigns faced off with 2023 Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes in the main event, with Reigns defending his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against the American Nightmare.
A video went viral on Twitter of a father and son watching the main event, and the father setting off confetti after Reigns’ victory over Rhodes, much to the dismay of his son.
Reigns reacted to the video, where he said that his victory on the show helped teach kids around the world an important life lesson, that life isn’t fair.
Helping fathers teach life lessons all around the world. Life’s not fair… AND STILL! #TribalChief #ANDSTILL #Bloodline
Cody Rhodes entered a new rivalry with Brock Lesnar on this week’s episode of Raw, which was reportedly planned as far as a month back.
Helping fathers teach life lessons all around the world.
Life’s not fair… AND STILL! #TribalChief #ANDSTILL #Bloodline https://t.co/z8DIKWm48D
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) April 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?