Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is now being advertised for Monday Night Raw at Madison Square Garden.
As previously mentioned, the Tribal Chief’s new WWE deal comes with a new schedule with less dates, including Roman being removed from most summer shows.
However, Roman Reigns has now been added to two shows leading up to SummerSlam on July 30.
Reigns is now being advertised for the Friday, July 22 SmackDown at TD Garden in Boston and Monday, July 25 Raw in New York City’s Madison Square Garden.
MONDAY NIGHT ROMAN ☝️
Undisputed @WWE Universal Champion @WWERomanReigns will make his #WWERaw return on July 25 at MSG!
?: https://t.co/HBEuus22nM pic.twitter.com/BnGDBKsRsQ
— MSG (@TheGarden) May 18, 2022
The Head of the Table has also been added to the “Featured Superstars” list for the Friday, August 19 SmackDown at Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win