Roman Reigns has shared his thoughts on his reportedly planned match with The Rock at WrestleMania 39.
Per previous reports, WWE plans for Roman Reigns and The Rock to have their dream match at next year’s WrestleMania event, but only if The Rock’s schedule allows for him to make an in-ring return next April.
Speaking on Logan Paul’s ImPaulsive podcast, Roman Reigns noted that he’ll be ready if The Rock does return, noting:
“They keep trying. Everybody keeps trying on this one. I don’t book the show, bro. I’m up for anybody. If it works out, then I’m ready.”
“It seems like it’s been that way. All the big names, all the big stars, whether they’re from our business, the movies, to the internet now, I’ve been in a really cool groove where these (opportunities) have kinda just come to me, so I hope they’ll just continue to do that.”
Reigns most recently defended his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at Clash At The Castle, defeating Drew McIntyre with an assist from Solo Sikoa.
WWE is reportedly dealing with a ‘complex’ situation when booking Reigns and his World Title defences ahead of the potential match with The Rock, with WWE wanting to have two World Champions heading into WrestleMania. You can read more about right here.
Transcription via F4WOnline.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Roman Reigns WWE Return Date Revealed