A top SmackDown star has been added to the advertisement for WWE’s upcoming return to Madison Square Garden for Raw.
The MSG website has added former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey for the July 25 edition of WWE Raw.
They have also added back Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns after adding a couple months back and then pulling him.
The show is scheduled to feature a dark main event of Seth Rollins vs. Riddle.
The promotion for the event has Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Bobby Lashley, The Street Profits, AJ Styles and Theory slated as well.
Rousey lost the SmackDown Women’s Championship to Liv Morgan who cashed in her Money In The Bank briefcase at the titular event this past weekend.
For the full results of the Money In The Bank event, click here.
Keep track of Ronda Rousey’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?