A top SmackDown star has been added to the advertisement for WWE’s upcoming return to Madison Square Garden for Raw.
The MSG website has added former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey for the July 25 edition of WWE Raw.
They have also added back Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns after adding a couple months back and then pulling him.
The show is scheduled to feature a dark main event of Seth Rollins vs. Riddle.
The promotion for the event has Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Bobby Lashley, The Street Profits, AJ Styles and Theory slated as well.
Rousey lost the SmackDown Women’s Championship to Liv Morgan who cashed in her Money In The Bank briefcase at the titular event this past weekend.
For the full results of the Money In The Bank event, click here.
Keep track of Ronda Rousey’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed