It was revealed earlier today that WWE Tribute to the Troops would be making a return on November 14, and that WWE would be taping a match for the show at tonight’s SmackDown taping.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that the match being taped will pit Universal Champion Roman Reigns against Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura.
It is not known if the rest of the matches for the show will be taped beforehand or if this will be the only taped match for the show.
This will only be the sccond one-on-one encounter between the two men, with the first taking place in October 2019, which Reigns won by Disqualification.
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown