Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is set to defend his belts at Clash at the Castle against Drew McIntyre, but what he does after that is less clear.
Given how Karrion Kross and Scarlett made their return to WWE last week, you would assume the plan is for Roman to feud with Kross, but it seems we may have to wait a while before the two men go face to face.
According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Roman currently isn’t booked for WWE Extreme Rules on October 8, so the potential Kross vs Reigns match may have to wait until Survivor Series on November 26.
Of course WWE tends to do Champion vs. Champion matches at Survivor Series shows, so we’ll have to see if that’s the case this year.
Dave Meltzer wrote:
Reigns is not booked on Extreme Rules in Philadelphia at this point. If they go with Reigns vs. Kross, as things stand right now, it would either be TV or the earliest would be Survivor Series.
It’s worth noting that WWE has also announced a Crown Jewel event for Saudi Arabia on November 5, so that will be before Survivor Series as well.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite