Roman Reigns is vulnerable to be exploited by some vulture with a briefcase says Sami Zayn, but it can be avoided.
Sami Zayn is proving his worth to the Bloodline, including stating that if he wins the Money in the Bank contract, it would actually benefit Roman Reigns.
Sami Zayn was on WWE’s talk show, The Bump today and discussed his entry into the Money in the Bank ladder match.
“You’re trying to put words in my mouth as if i’m here to cash in, that I’m gonna pick my spot and prey on Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns is the Head Of The Table, he’s been steering this ship and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the ship has been doing very well. So I’m not here to disrupt the order of things at this particular time, I’m trying to keep things together. That’s what a leader does. That is why I’m aligned with the Bloodline because they know I’m a locker room leader and I run a tight ship.”
Zayn went on to elaborate why it was actually be highly beneficial to the Bloodline for the contract to be in his posession, saying:
“Now, with the Money In The Bank contract in my possession, I can keep the order of things. It means Roman Reigns doesn’t have to constantly look over his shoulder every two minutes, he’s not vulnerable to be exploited by some vulture carrying the briefcase just waiting to pounce from the shadows. He doesn’t need to worry about that. Now all I was saying is, hypothetically, if Roman Reigns wasn’t holding the championship, yeah. If it was Brock, Brock Lesnar for example, no problem I’d cash in and become champ, no problem. But as long as Roman Reigns has got the Undisputed Universal Championship, it’s safe with me as the Money In The Bank contract holder. That’s all I was trying to say.”
Sami Zayn has had a remarkable record in 2022, thus far going 3-11-1. You can find out all of the win/loss records for the WWE Men’s main roster by clicking here.
Transcription via Fightful
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW