WWE has dubbed the main event of WrestleMania 38 Sunday as the ‘biggest match in WrestleMania history’, pitting Universal Champion Roman Reigns against WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.
Ahead of such a big match, both Roman and Brock will need to be on tip top form, and that’s what Roman looks to be doing, as WWE shared a video of his ‘WrestleMania workout’ today.
You can watch the impressive video below:
#UniversalChampion @WWERomanReigns prepares for his Winner Take All Championship Unification Match with #WWEChampion @BrockLesnar and talks about the importance of beating The Beast at #WrestleMania Sunday.@HeymanHustle pic.twitter.com/WYtZwwsatT
— WWE (@WWE) March 20, 2022
Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar are locked to main event the second night of the event, and we may now have a spoiler on what is set to main event night one of WrestleMania.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away