Ronda Rousey has recently admitted she isn’t above attempting a little ruse on her fans in the name of keeping kayfabe alive.
According to a recent Facebook stream with Ronda herself, she admitted that her live stream that was published as the Royal Rumble premium live event was taking place was in fact, not live.
“I don’t know if I should apologize or just put the record straight that we did our first-ever non-live stream. So we did a little bit of kayfabe stream for you guys so I could sneak out for Royal Rumble. Cause it got leaked that I was going to be there. And, what’s it called? We recorded a VR stream and played it as if it was live.
“But the real diehards knew it was recorded because I usually go live on Instagram to announce my streams, but I just posted it. I didn’t go live to say that and there were a lot of people like (looks surprised). So, the perceptive ones knew I was staging it. But, I’m glad it got the reaction that it did.”
The former UFC star also opened up about the pressure she feels in WWE, admitting that she sometimes takes fan reactions personally.
Transcription via WrestlingInc.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled