Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has announced she has now given birth to her first child with Travis Browne.
Their daughter is called La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne, which is a Hawaiian name since Travis Browne is Hawaiian.
Browne already had two children from a previous marriage, but La’akea is his third and Rousey’s first, although she’s a stepmother to Browne’s two sons as well.
Ronda Rousey last wrestled for WWE at WrestleMania 35 in April 2019, before announcing she was taking time away to have a baby.
Nick Khan said in an interview this past April that Rousey will be returning to WWE at some point in the future.
There had been reports that WWE, specifically Vince McMahon, wanted her in a match at WrestleMania 37 this past April, but if that was true, the pregnancy obviously stopped it from happening.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?