Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has announced she has now given birth to her first child with Travis Browne.
Their daughter is called La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne, which is a Hawaiian name since Travis Browne is Hawaiian.
Browne already had two children from a previous marriage, but La’akea is his third and Rousey’s first, although she’s a stepmother to Browne’s two sons as well.
Ronda Rousey last wrestled for WWE at WrestleMania 35 in April 2019, before announcing she was taking time away to have a baby.
Nick Khan said in an interview this past April that Rousey will be returning to WWE at some point in the future.
There had been reports that WWE, specifically Vince McMahon, wanted her in a match at WrestleMania 37 this past April, but if that was true, the pregnancy obviously stopped it from happening.
View this post on Instagram
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?
- HBO Show References Roman Reigns Possibly Joining AEW
- Shock Former NXT Star Was Planned To Join Judgment Day
- ‘Nobody Has Any Idea’ Why Vince McMahon Changed Confusing Money In The Bank Advert
- WWE Planning To Build More Performance Centers Around The World
- WWE Raw No Longer Categorized As An ‘Entertainment Show’
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Suspended By WWE, Women’s Tag Team Championship Vacated
- Stephanie McMahon Leave From WWE ‘Been Brewing For Quite A While’