On WWE SmackDown, Ronda Rousey hinted at a shift in character in a backstage interview with Kayla Braxton.
After winning the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship at Extreme Rules from Liv Morgan, Ronda Rousey had some harsh words for the WWE fans.
In a backstage interview segment with Kayla Braxton, Rousey said that she didn’t come back for the fans, in fact the fans don’t even want the best to win, they want their favorites to win.
Rousey adding: “Now, they’re stuck with the best.”
Rousey added that next week on SmackDown she would resume an open challenge for her SmackDown Women’s Championship, “when I feel like it,” and adding that now she was going to “get the hell out of Ohio.”
Displaying an edgier attitude, Rousey will resume her open challenge for the WWE SmackDown Women’s championship next week (October 28) however a challenger has not been named.
With a number of the SmackDown women’s locker room already involved in other feuds, who would you like to see go against Rousey? Let us know in the comments!
Elsewhere on SmackDown, the aforementioned Liv Morgan continued to display a character change, Bray Wyatt appeared and then also a vignette continued the Bray Wyatt QR Code mysteries.
"I didn't come back for them and I don't win for them."
@RondaRousey | #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/3N3PkeMSPf
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) October 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance