Former UFC great, movie star, and professional wrestling fledgling, Ronda Rousey makes waves in whatever ocean she dips her toe into. Now, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the ‘Rowdy’ one is coming to the world’s most famous arena.
WWE will return to Madison Square Garden on July 7 as part of their ‘SummerSlam Heat Wave Tour’ and the arena’s website is promoting Rousey as one of the participants on the card. At the time of writing, it is unknown who she will oppose or even if this will be her first bout following WrestleMania 34, where she will team with Kurt Angle to face Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.
A photo posted on Instagram this Thursday showed both Rousey and Angle in training for their April 8 collision. Many fans, however, seem to be looking forward to the physical altercation between the Raw General Manager and Triple H over Rousey’s in-ring debut, which is assured to be a talking point regardless of whether it’s good or bad.
Tickets for the live event at Madison Square Garden are already on pre-sale, being available to the general public on April 13.
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother