Ronda Rousey has been announced for WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden on March 5.
Confirming that the women’s Royal Rumble winner has been added to the Road to WrestleMania house show line-up, Madison Square Garden tweeted:
Rousey wrestled at MSG twice in 2018, defeating Nia Jax on both occassions.
The ex-UFC star had previously been announced for the March 6 house show in Laval, Quebec, Canada, where she’s slated to team with Sasha Banks. In addition, more TV dates have been added to Rousey’s schedule, which you can check out at this link.
Rousey will reveal her WrestleMania 38 opponent on tonight’s episode of SmackDown. WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg is reportedly scheduled to appear on the show.
It had previously been reported that Rousey is set to officially join the SmackDown roster. Check out the current Blue Brand roster at this link.
— MSG (@TheGarden) February 3, 2022
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’