Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has revealed the one thing she doesn’t miss about wrestling for the company.
There have been a lot of rumours recently that Rousey could be returning for WrestleMania after being away since WrestleMania 35 in April 2019.
Speaking with Digital Spy, Rousey said:
“I love wrestling but I think it was maybe Sarah Rowe (Sarah Logan) who told me this, she wrestles for free but they pay her to travel. The hardest part I think was just not being able to lay down horizontally, you know. Taking a bunch of hard bumps, your back hurts and you just want to lay down.
“All I wanted to do between shows is lay down with my legs up and traveling you’re just sitting upright all the time and my back would kill me. So the actual act of traveling I do not miss it all, it was the absolute worse.”
It’s been reported previously that Vince McMahon is interested in doing Rousey vs Becky Lynch at Mania if Lynch is back by then.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Kenny Omega Provides Update On Timetable For Return
- Bayley Provides Update On Injury Status
- Gisele Shaw Comes Out As Transgender