On tonight’s (July 8) edition of WWE SmackDown, Liv Morgan brought the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship back home to the blue brand for the first time since Money in the Bank but was eventually interrupted by the competitors she capitalized on at Money in the Bank.
Joined at the end of the segment by both Natalya and Ronda Rousey, who shared some sentiments with Liv with Nattie claiming she could have never won the title without her help to soften up Rousey before Morgan’s cash-in.
Rousey was more congratulatory in tone however also made note that winning the title and defending the title were two entirely different things.
The former besties turned feudies then turned their attention on one another, cutting a promo about their Money in the Bank match.
During the promo Nattie bragged about injuring Ronda’s knee and Rousey was here for retribution.
After the commercial break, a short match ensued by which Ronda Rousey got Natalya to submit to capture the victory.
Follow along with all the breaking news from WWE SmackDown, tonight and every week, by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other