Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has teased her next move, following her recent title loss.
Rousey was pinned by a returning Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Title on the December 30 edition of SmackDown.
This title bout marked Flair’s first match since losing the gold to Rousey at WrestleMania Backlash.
During a recent gaming stream, Rousey noted that she’s thinking about taking over the tag-team division, hinting at a tag run with Shayna Baszler.
Admitting that she’s tired of feuding over the SmackDown Women’s Title with Charlotte Flair, Rousey said:
“I don’t know, guys, I’m kind of tired of Charlotte. I’m tired of that title. I already did it, you know? I’m thinking of taking over the tag division.”
In early December 2022, Rousey stated that she wanted to drop her title, noting that she’s ready to ‘change it up’ after her singles run.
For a list of every WWE title change of 2022, click here.
Transcription via Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?