Former Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has not been seen in a WWE ring since WrestleMania 35, where she lost in the “Winner Takes All” main event that also featured Charlotte Flair.
Since then, the UFC Hall of Famer has reportedly been focusing on starting a family. More recently, Rousey even secured a role in FOX’s 9-1-1 drama.
In a recent Instagram post, Rousey has revealed that she suffered a rather gruesome injury while filming for the aforementioned TV series.
It has been revealed that Rousey nearly lost her finger during filming for the drama. Ronda was supposed to slam a door during the scene, but ended up going slightly overboard.
This comes after it was reported that WWE and FOX will be looking to bring Rousey in for Smackdown Live’s debut on the network in October. However, it has not been officially confirmed if Ronda will be appearing.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more information on the matter.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39