It’s now been nearly a year and a half since Ronda Rousey last had a match in WWE, with her first run in the company culminating with the WrestleMania 35 main event, in which she was pinned by Becky Lynch.
Since then, we’ve had brief teases that she may be planning to return, and was recently pictured training with Roddy Piper’s daughter inside a wrestling ring, but we don’t actually know if or when she’s making her comeback.
However, it appears that she is keen to return one day, and has hinted at a return on Twitter, by replying to a WWE tweet about her match with Natalya on Raw.
One of my fav matches – such a huge challenge in so many ways, what a crazy day ❤️ looking forward to a rematch someday @NatbyNature! https://t.co/CVNWBU0n8m
— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) September 17, 2020
Click the link in the tweet if you want to relive that all-time classic…
A Ronda return is likely something a lot of people want, and not only those who would make money out of her returning to the company and pushing merch sales.
The women’s division once again became an afterthought upon Rousey’s departure from the company, so her return would hopefully give the division more time to shine, as it did when she was wrestling every week.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?