Ronda Rousey is back in a wrestling ring. Unfortunately, it’s not in a WWE ring. Although, she is training with a famous wrestler’s daughter.
Rousey was training with Teal Piper. Teal is Roddy Piper’s daughter.
We haven’t seen Rousey in a WWE ring since WrestleMania 35 where she lost to Becky Lynch. She’s left the door open for a return to WWE, but she has expressed that she isn’t in love with the fanbase.
Of course, who can forget when she called wrestling fake and made the entire world of wrestling mad after a simple tweet. Rousey has been a fan of wrestling for a long time and specifically Rowdy Roddy Piper.
So, it’s not a huge surprise to see her working with Teal Piper. Teal has made an appearance for AEW, appearing in the Casino Battle Royal and getting eliminated by Awesome Kong.
Piper also appeared on WOW. She hosted a talk show segment called Teal Talks before the series was dropped by AXS.
Piper is recovering from an injury and could be looking to get back in shape for an in-ring return sometime soon. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for any breaking news related to her or Rousey’s return.
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- Update On WWE Star Being ‘Pulled’ From Raw