Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has explained why she cannot work WWE European tours anymore.
Speaking during a gaming livestream, Rousey noted that she always had fun during these overseas tours, but can’t do a whole European tour because of her daughter Pō.
“I can’t do those (European) tours anymore now that I have Pō, which sucks because it was really fun. I remember the tours. I mean all of the tours are a really great time. But unfortunately, that time in my life is behind me now — I mean it’s a great trade for motherhood.
“I can’t really do a whole tour. I had to do like one arena or whatever (during post-WrestleMania 38 tour), because London, O2 Arena or something was a big deal. If they’re in a big venue or something, I’m like the emergency button. We’re having trouble selling out this venue. Quick, hit the ‘Ronda’ button kind of a thing.”
Rousey will challenge for Liv Morgan’s SmackDown Women’s Title at Extreme Rules on October 8. On the September 16 edition of SmackDown, Liv Morgan challenged Rousey to an extreme rules match at the upcoming premium live event.
Nixed plans for Liv Morgan on this episode have now been revealed.
Stay up to date with WWE title changes for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown