WWE has announced a star-studded line-up for its kick-off and commentary panels for this Sunday’s Royal Rumble.
Joining the ever thrilling Jonathan Coachman and David Otunga on the kick-off panel will be WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels, Booker T and Beth Phoenix, as well as John Cena’s dad JBL and Charly Caruso.
Kayla Braxton, Dasha Fuentes and Sarah Schreiber will handle the always interesting backstage interviews.
It’s also been announced who will be commentating on the two Royal Rumble matches, with four-person booths for each one.
For the men’s it’s Michael Cole, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, JBL and Corey Graves, and for the women’s it’s Tom Phillips, Corey Graves, Renee Young and Beth Phoenix.
In other words, time to mute those TVs everyone.
Because it’s all way too complicated already, WWE has also announced who will be taking responsibility for commentating on the other big matches.
Brock Lesnar vs. Finn Balor and Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks will be called by Cole, Graves and Young, and the remaining SmackDown Live title matches will be called by the usual Tuesday night team of Phillips, Graves and Byron Saxton.
We’ll be providing live coverage of the show throughout the night if you can’t stand listening to the commentary all night.
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’