All Elite Wrestling appears to be the landing spot for recently released WWE star Ruby Riott when her non-compete clause comes up.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has been told that plans are in place for Riott (now known as Ruby Soho) to make her way into the company.
Ruby’s non-compete clause is set to expire just before the AEW All Out show. One promoter said that they had reached out to Ruby as far back as a month ago, but were told Ruby wasn’t taking bookings.
Fightful notes that they were not told of any creative plans for Soho at this time.
Ruby recently showed off her new hair colour, and received a load of support from her peers.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material