Ruby Riott, who was released by WWE earlier this month, has seemingly revealed the ring name she’ll be using going forward.
The former Riott has changed her handle and name on Instagram to ‘Ruby Soho’, so it looks like that’ll be her name on the indies or wherever she ends up.
Some had previously expected her to go back to the name Heidi Lovelace which she used before signing with WWE, but she’s said recently that the name Ruby means more to her at this point.
For those that don’t know, Ruby Soho is also the name of a song by American punk rock band Rancid, so it appears to be a nod to that.
Since she has the usual non-compete clause, we don’t yet know where Riott/Soho will end up, but many fans have called for AEW to make a move to bring her in.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite – May 25, 2022
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines