AEW star Ruby Soho has named the moment in her career where she believes she ‘peaked’.
Speaking on a GalaxyCon Panel, Soho reflected on her Double or Nothing entrance, when Rancid performed her entrance music ahead of her Owen Hart Foundation Tournament final bout against Britt Baker.
Grateful for the moment, Soho said:
“At Double or Nothing when Rancid played me out, I peaked. I will never be cooler than that moment ever. I should have just retired because it’s all downhill from there. That was honestly something that I never thought in a million years that I would ever be able to experience. I’m so grateful to Tony Khan for orchestrating that and making that happen.”
Soho ultimately came up short in the finals, with Baker scoring a victory after 13 minutes of action. Baker’s partner Adam Cole won the men’s tournament final during that show.
Soho’s most recent TV match took place at Rampage: Fight For The Fallen, with Soho losing to Anna Jay in singles action.
She has since wrestled on Dark and Elevation, victorious in tag-team action alongside Ortiz on Monday’s (August 22) episode of Dark: Elevation.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Kenny Omega Reacts To The Usos Being Voted PWI’s Top Tag Team
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega