The rules for the AEW Casino Ladder Match at May 23’s Double Or Nothing have been revealed, and it’s quite an interesting concept.
The match will feature nine participants, with two starting in the ring. Hanging above the ring will be a casino chip, and the first man to pull it down earns an AEW World Championship match.
What’s interesting is that two participants will start the match, with the other seven joining one-by-one every 90 seconds.
However, the chip can be pulled down at any time during the match, meaning theoretically one of the first two entrants could pull it down before the third has even come out, and so on.
So far, four of the nine names have been confirmed, and they are: Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, and Rey Fenix.
Participants are being confirmed regularly by AEW, so be sure to stay tuned for updates and when new names are added to the bout.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw