Some question marks were raised last night regarding Bianca Belair and her roster status following the recent WWE Draft.
Bianca Belair was picked to move to Raw in the draft, but last night, she wasn’t included on the graphic during the show that showed all the new draft picks.
This obviously led to some people wondering if WWE had changed its mind and was going to end up keeping her on SmackDown, and we seem to know the answer to that question now.
Fightful Select is reporting that WWE sources said Belair being left off the graphic was just an error, and the plan as of now is still for her to be drafted to Raw.
In being moved to Raw, Belair will be on the same brand as her husband Montez Ford, which is something WWE does tend to do for couples.
There were discussions about splitting Ford from his tag team partner Angelo Dawkins, but ultimately they were kept together too.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups