A rumor killer has emerged regarding some recent talk about potential plans for The Fiend in WWE following his Fastlane return.
Something that picked up steam on social media, for whatever reason, was the suggestion that it’s actually Bray Wyatt’s real-life brother Bo Dallas under the new Fiend outfit.
Ringside News, which has had many of its reports confirmed by the likes of Dave Meltzer and Fightful in recent times, is reporting this is simply a crazy rumor and not accurate.
Bo Dallas hasn’t appeared on WWE programming since October 2019 but remains under contract. It’s been reported that he’s been backstage at shows recently but he’s not been used.
The Fiend, with Alexa Bliss in his corner, is set for a match against Randy Orton at WrestleMania, which presumably will include similar cinematic/supernatural elements as the rest of their program up to this point.
That match has been confirmed for the second night of WrestleMania on Sunday, April 11.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed