With the first Raw on the Road To WrestleMania in the bag, the likely card at WWE’s annual extravaganza is starting to take shape. Based on rumors, reports, and happenings on television and pay-per-view, the following appears to be the likely WrestleMania card:
WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) v. Roman Reigns
It’s happening, whether the majority of fans want it or not. After last night’s impassioned promo from Roman Reigns it certainly has more of a chance of being accepted as the headliner than it did previously. Let’s face it – everyone knows this will be a good match, regardless of whether people want to admit it. There is the possibility of Braun Strowman getting added to the contest as a back-up option if something goes wrong (be it Brock’s negotiations or Roman being publicly accused of taking steroids), but for now, this is set in stone.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan