The match only went a few seconds, as Christian was low-blowed by Ric Flair, then punted in the head by Randy Orton, a day after Orton had defeated Edge at Backlash in the ‘Greatest Wrestling Match Ever’.
This was the first time Christian had gotten physical in a WWE ring since December 2014, which was just a few months after he had to retire due to suffering a concussion.
Cageside Seats notes that the current rumour is that, despite getting physical on Monday, Christian has not yet been medically cleared to make an in-ring return.
To follow on from this past Monday’s shenanigans, Ric Flair and Randy Orton will both be appearing on Raw, with Flair apparently set to crown Orton the ‘Greatest Wrestler Ever’.
As always, we’ll have live coverage of Raw this coming Monday, as well as any further updates on Christian and his current status, so stay tuned to see how it plays out.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut