Rumours began swirling in the past few days that Brock Lesnar had signed a deal with a company outside of WWE, with a lot of speculation that the company was All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Dave Meltzer appeared to put an end to those rumours in this week’s Wrestling Observer, claiming that there is ‘nothing to them at all’ right now.
Meltzer goes on to say that Tony Khan has never had a business discussion with Lesnar, with those close to Lesnar stating that the rumours are ‘100% inaccurate’.
Meltzer claims that Lesnar has not signed a deal with anyone, be it WWE, UFC, Bellator or anyone else. He also has not been in negotiations with WWE right now, but there is still rumoured interest in bringing him in for a WrestleMania match with Roman Reigns.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut