Rumours began swirling in the past few days that Brock Lesnar had signed a deal with a company outside of WWE, with a lot of speculation that the company was All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Dave Meltzer appeared to put an end to those rumours in this week’s Wrestling Observer, claiming that there is ‘nothing to them at all’ right now.
Meltzer goes on to say that Tony Khan has never had a business discussion with Lesnar, with those close to Lesnar stating that the rumours are ‘100% inaccurate’.
Meltzer claims that Lesnar has not signed a deal with anyone, be it WWE, UFC, Bellator or anyone else. He also has not been in negotiations with WWE right now, but there is still rumoured interest in bringing him in for a WrestleMania match with Roman Reigns.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream