WWE Clash of Champions is now just a few hours away and here’s a rumour regarding possible title changes we could see on the show.
As noted by Cageside Seats, the expectation is that there will be at least one title change tonight, but it would be a surprise if there were more than two.
All it takes is one look at the card to see how one-sided it is in favour of the champions, with a lot of frankly underneath talent challenging for titles.
The titles that look most likely to change hands than others are the WWE Championship which has Drew McIntyre defending against Randy Orton in an ambulance match, and the Intercontinental Title which has AJ Styles and Sami Zayn challenging Jeff Hardy in a three-way ladder match.
The only other match that it wouldn’t be too surprising to result in new champions would be the Women’s Tag Title bout, which has Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott challenging Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler. If any of the other titles change hands, it would be fair to refer to them as surprising results.
WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of Clash of Champions later tonight, so if you’re not watching, be sure to stay tuned for any news coming out of the show.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed