Last night on Friday Night SmackDown, Cesaro defeated Gran Metalik in singles competition. Following the match, a report emerged suggesting that Vince McMahon absolutely hated the match.
Ringside News is reporting that Vince really wasn’t a fan of the match featuring the SmackDown Tag Team Champion on last night’s show, even wanting to end it in the commercial break:
A member of the creative team with close knowledge of the situation told us Vince McMahon was “screaming on headset that he hated the Cesaro match.” McMahon also wanted to “go home” during the break.
At this time, there is no word on why Vince McMahon hated the SmackDown match so much last night. For any more potential news on the matter, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
It was confirmed last night that Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura are going to defend their SmackDown tag titles against Lucha House Party at Clash of Champions. So it seems like Vince hasn’t seen the last of Cesaro and Metalik in the ring together.
The report also notes that Vince McMahon was constantly changing things throughout the SmackDown broadcast last night. For more word on what exactly what changed, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule