I can’t imagine it’s all that fun watching your real life wife kissing another man over and over again…unless that’s your thing I suppose. It’s been a reality for Rusev over the past few months as WWE continues to persist with this Lana/Bobby Lashley love storyline.
Thankfully, Rusev doesn’t care what his wife gets up to, because at least he doesn’t have to kiss Bobby Lashley.
Speaking in an interview with Jim Alexander of Reel Talker, the Bulgarian said:
”It’s no different than with Brad Pitt or any of the other actors in Hollywood. That’s what you do. You’re an actor and if a certain role requires you to do something like that… I mean, you can always say no but we’re not that people, we’ll always be professional. I don’t think it’s a problem at all for me, personally. I know it’s not a problem for her. And it was always about her, I always asked her. You know, people always run to me and ask me ‘how are you feeling about this?’ I’m like ‘why are you asking me? Why don’t you go and ask her? She’s the one who is supposed to kiss him every now and again. I’m not kissing a guy.’ … So, kudos to her for being professional. If she didn’t agree to that then we would have done something completely different, right? But here we are, a few months in, and it’s the hottest thing going in WWE.”
I guess we have to applaud everyone involved in this storyline for persevering and being professional. It’s made watching it slightly less mortifying.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023