Former WWE star Rusev, now going by his real name Miro, has named one of the company’s current talents “the greatest professional wrestler ever”.
During a recent livestream, during which he also revealed he’s positive for COVID-19, Miro was asked for his opinion on WWE’s booking of Cesaro.
“Come on, man. What are you asking me? I’m not the booker but as I said before, he is the greatest professional wrestler ever. So, I mean, that tells you everything, or I hope it does.”
The Bulgarian also named his two dream opponents as Hulk Hogan and Kurt Angle, saying:
“I want to wrestle Hogan for sure. I’ve been in the ring with him, but I haven’t wrestled him. But yeah, I want to wrestle Hogan or Kurt Angle,” Rusev revealed. “Kurt Angle, for sure. I love Kurt. Kurt is probably my favorite, you know, him and Hogan, are one and two.
“But work-wise, I would definitely take… I don’t know, man, it’s really hard. That’s what I’m saying. Well, I’ll say Hogan because Hogan was always number one to me. Kurt eventually became number one, but Hogan was just the reason why I’m freaking here.”
Transcription credit: Fightful
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned