Former WWE star Rusev, now going by his real name Miro, has named one of the company’s current talents “the greatest professional wrestler ever”.
During a recent livestream, during which he also revealed he’s positive for COVID-19, Miro was asked for his opinion on WWE’s booking of Cesaro.
“Come on, man. What are you asking me? I’m not the booker but as I said before, he is the greatest professional wrestler ever. So, I mean, that tells you everything, or I hope it does.”
The Bulgarian also named his two dream opponents as Hulk Hogan and Kurt Angle, saying:
“I want to wrestle Hogan for sure. I’ve been in the ring with him, but I haven’t wrestled him. But yeah, I want to wrestle Hogan or Kurt Angle,” Rusev revealed. “Kurt Angle, for sure. I love Kurt. Kurt is probably my favorite, you know, him and Hogan, are one and two.
“But work-wise, I would definitely take… I don’t know, man, it’s really hard. That’s what I’m saying. Well, I’ll say Hogan because Hogan was always number one to me. Kurt eventually became number one, but Hogan was just the reason why I’m freaking here.”
Transcription credit: Fightful
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- WWE Star’s ‘Outside Commitments’ Causing Management To ‘Figure Things Out’
- AEW Star Sets Sights On Miley Cyrus For WrestleDream
- NXT Star Told He’s Not Ready For WWE Main Roster