Samantha Tavel (AKA Candy Cartwright) has reportedly dropped her sexual assault lawsuit against Matt Riddle.
As reported by TMZ, court documents show Tavel filed for a dismissal of the case on Monday. Tavel’s lawyer told TMZ that both Riddle and Tavel have put this in the past and are focused on the future.
As of this writing, Riddle’s lawyer has not commented.
The lawsuit was filed in October of 2020. Originally, the lawsuit was against EVOLVE, Gabe Sapolski, WWE, and Riddle. Both WWE and Sapolsky were dismissed in March of 2021, however, Riddle’s attempt to dismiss was denied.
Tavel alledged that Riddle sexually assaulted her in April of 2017 after an EVOLVE event.
Matt Riddle denied the allegations of sexual assault in a video he released last year. He did confirm he and Tavel had an affair together, however.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Dave Meltzer Awards Latest 5.5 Star Match
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan