Sami Zayn and the Bloodline kicked off tonight’s December 2 edition of WWE SmackDown, with the Honorary Uce having a match after.
To kick off tonight’s WWE SmackDown, the Bloodline including Sami Zayn took to the mic in the ring to discuss their WarGames victory.
With the crowd chanting ‘Sami Uso’, both Jimmy and Jey gave glowing reviews of Sami Zayn and his impact on the Survivor Series WarGames match.
With Jey Uso in the segment going so far as to say that the win at WarGames was because of Sami Zayn.
Notable (and exceptional) character detail, Solo Sikoa was not amused nor particularly interested in any of it however he did remain at ringside during the match.
In the end of the match, it was Jey Uso who helped Sami Zayn beat Sheamus by delivering a massive superkick behind the ref’s back.
— WWE (@WWE) December 3, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline