WWE has officially announced that Jackass star Johnny Knoxville will be in action against Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 38.
On tonight’s (March 4) episode of SmackDown, Knoxville appeared at the end of Zayn’s Intercontinental Championship defence against Ricochet, where he cost him the title.
After the match, an enraged Sami Zayn challenged Knoxville to a match at WrestleMania, which Knoxville accepted later in the show.
Also on tonight’s show, Austin Theory revealed that he would be Pat McAfee’s opponent at WrestleMania.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company