WWE has officially announced that Jackass star Johnny Knoxville will be in action against Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 38.
On tonight’s (March 4) episode of SmackDown, Knoxville appeared at the end of Zayn’s Intercontinental Championship defence against Ricochet, where he cost him the title.
After the match, an enraged Sami Zayn challenged Knoxville to a match at WrestleMania, which Knoxville accepted later in the show.
Also on tonight’s show, Austin Theory revealed that he would be Pat McAfee’s opponent at WrestleMania.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation
- Food Network Star Alton Brown Celebrates AEW ‘National Scissoring Day’