Sami Zayn has discussed potentially using his old theme song at the upcoming Elimination Chamber event in Montreal.
At WWE Elimination Chamber, Sami Zayn will challenge Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Zayn is now a babyface again with some fans hopeful that this will lead to Sami using his original WWE main roster theme song, “Worlds Apart,” again. In the past, the former “Honorary Uce” of the Bloodline talked about feeling like going back to that theme song would be a regression for his character.
Speaking with The Sick Podcast, Zayn discussing being open to using the song as a one-off for WWE Elimination Chamber 2023. He said:
“I mean, if it were going to come back, I feel like that would be the time in place to do it. I’ve said this in other interviews.”
“I feel like it would kind of be taking a step backward. I think maybe a new song is in the cards, but I feel like that song, even though people have a real fondness for it, it seems.”
“From a character’s perspective, it just feels like taking a step backward. At the same time, doing it for like a one-night thing in Montreal might be cool. I don’t know.”
Transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed