Sami Zayn has posted on social media for the first time since WWE Royal Rumble.
In the main event of the January 28 event, Roman Reigns defeated Kevin Owens to retain his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Following the bout, the Bloodline continued to beat Owens down. Sami Zayn ultimately turned on the faction during the segment, striking Reigns with a chair, before Reigns, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa brutalised Zayn.
Jey Uso notably didn’t take the Bloodline’s side, leaving the ring during the beatdown.
On Tuesday, Zayn posted a photo on Twitter of all his signed Bloodline memorabilia by his trash bin outside of his home.
This is further proof that Sami has cut ties for The Bloodline stable following his beatdown on the WWE Royal Rumble show.
It has now been officially announced that Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes will challenge for Roman Reigns’ Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 39, despite many calling for Zayn to face Reigns at the April event.
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) January 31, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?