The next participant to qualify for the 2022 Money in the Bank Ladder match was determined on tonight’s (June 24) episode of SmackDown.
The opening match of the show saw Sami Zayn take on Shinsuke Nakamura for a spot in the match, with Zayn fighting on behalf of the Bloodline.
Zayn ended up scoring the victory, earning him a spot in the match.
Drew McIntyre and Sheamus, who were previously added to the match, were removed from the match in the opening segment of the show, with them needing to defeat the Usos in the main event to earn their way back into the match.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles