WWE SmackDown star Sami Zayn has become sort of a messenger for The Bloodline in recent weeks, with him facing off against Shinsuke Nakamura at the behest of the Bloodline.
This caused fans to pretend that Zayn is an official member of the group, with one fan creating a photoshopped family portrait featuring a young Sami Zayn.
Sami posted the photo on his Instagram, along with the simple caption:
My Sargent Pepper phase.
Sami Zayn’s best friend is also currently going through some family identity issues, as he faces off against Elias’ younger brother Ezekiel at WWE Hell In A Cell.
For a list of all win/loss records for the men’s roster in WWE for 2022, click here.
View this post on Instagram
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed