WWE SmackDown star Sami Zayn has become sort of a messenger for The Bloodline in recent weeks, with him facing off against Shinsuke Nakamura at the behest of the Bloodline.
This caused fans to pretend that Zayn is an official member of the group, with one fan creating a photoshopped family portrait featuring a young Sami Zayn.
Sami posted the photo on his Instagram, along with the simple caption:
My Sargent Pepper phase.
Sami Zayn’s best friend is also currently going through some family identity issues, as he faces off against Elias’ younger brother Ezekiel at WWE Hell In A Cell.
For a list of all win/loss records for the men’s roster in WWE for 2022, click here.
View this post on Instagram
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material