An injured Sami Zayn went under the knife today in order to better a nagging rotator cuff. He received a bi-lateral rotator cuff surgery, and took to Twitter to update his fans and followers on his condition:
Who ever said bi-lateral rotator cuff surgery wasn't fun? I get to wear a gown! pic.twitter.com/VTLNvd2r1c
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) August 7, 2018
Zayn is currently on the shelf healing many old injuries that required surgery, including both of his rotator cuffs. Until his return (being early 2019), Zayn has remained active with his Sami for Syria campaign.
WrestleTalk wishes Sami all the best on his road to recovery.
How would YOU book Sami Zayn’s in-ring return? Let us know by discussing it with us on Twitter and Discord today.
- rotator cuff
- injury rehab
- injured zayn
- zayn injury
- sami zayn injury
- Sami Zayn
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips