A parking lot betrayal by former TNT Champion Sammy Guevara on tonight’s AEW Rampage as Tay Conti watched on.
On tonight’s episode of AEW Rampage (May 20) Sammy Guevara and Frankie Kazarian took turns taking a sledgehammer to Scorpio Sky’s TNT Championship title belt as Tay Conti watched on.
After American Top Team continued to refuse to give Sammy and Tay a match against Scorpio Sky and Paige VanZant, they watched on as both Sammy and Frankie Kazarian took swings at the TNT Championship belt with a sledgehammer, destroying the belt in question.
This seems to retire the duplicate of the TNT Championship which first appeared as an interim TNT Championship during the brief absence of Cody Rhodes prior to his departure from AEW entirely for WWE.
You can keep up with all the happenings from tonight’s AEW Rampage by checking out our WrestleTalk live results here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023